FREE Sample of Gas-X Thin Strips and a coupon

For that special gassy one in your life, which means this will be for my husband. It's a shame the dogs can't have a sample also, because they are a close second to my husband.

My nostrils will sure feel better when I receive my FREE Sample of Gas-X Thin Strips and a coupon to use on my next offer!

One more interesting thing here, check out the year box in date of birth. It goes all the way back to 1897.

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
E-mail
Gender
Date of birth
Answer two (2) questions

FYI: Offer is good only in the USA. You must be 18 or older to participate in this sample offer. Offer available while supplies last. Limit 1 sample per household. Allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.

After registration form was sent: Thanks for submitting to receive a free Gas-X® Thin Strips sample and coupon. Your free sample and coupon should be mailed to you within 8-10 weeks.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: