Free USB Desk Lamp

First off, I want to give Artie I big thank you for submitting this freebie.

This one looked a little shady to me, but I did fill out the form and will wait and see. They can't send me spam for they don't ask for your e-mail address. Guess they can snail mail me all they want.

Here's the domain registry info for those interested:

Registrant:

DSF Designs
213 N. Saint Charles
Abbeville, Louisiana 70510
United States

Registered through:

GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: FREEDESKLAMP.COM
Created on: 16-Nov-06
Expires on: 16-Nov-07
Last Updated on: 07-Jun-07

Administrative Contact:

Hovind, Erik ehovind@cox.net
DSF Designs
213 N. Saint Charles
Abbeville, Louisiana 70510
United States
9737362545

To request your free USB desk lamp and to learn more about this freebie visit freedesklamp.com

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address

FYI: Doesn't state who is eligible. USA based company

After registration form was sent: Thank you! Your request for a free desk lamp has been submitted to us, and you should be receiving your desk lamp in the near future. Please feel free to share this site with your friends and family!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*** BEWARE ***
Erik Hovind (ehovind@cox.net) of DSF Designs & NoBullMagazines.com (and probably a few other deceitful business) is a scam artist. This guy runs multiple fraudulent business fronts – all of which will take your money or identity with zero return of services. Check around before doing business with this person (check complaint boards, Better Business Bureau, FBI Online Crimes, etc).

*** BEWARE ***

Anonymous said...

File a legal complaint at:

http://www.ic3.gov/faq/default.aspx

Faith said...

Hi Ada Lee, thank you for visiting. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about this offer? I haven't received my desk lamp but I haven't noticed anything wrong with me e-mail either. Anyone else have problems?