Mr. Mojos seasoning

Request your free sample of Mr Mojo seasoning

Quote From Site: "When it comes to seasoning salt, there are literally hundreds if not thousands on the market. The problem is, many of them are either too hot, too bland, have too many additives, or just plain don't taste very good. After sampling dozens of different seasoning salts from all over the world, I decided to create my own. I wanted something that was not too salty, not too spicy and something that I would enjoy using on a daily basis. It had to taste good on just about anything."

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
E-mail
Subject

FYI: Doesn't state who is eligible. I'm assuming it's just USA

After registration form was sent: Your message has been sent. Thank you for contacting us

Technorati Tags:

No comments: