Harms Way 4 Kids Bracelets

There is really wonderful story behind the making of these bracelets. Please take you time to look around this website before you request your Harms Way 4 Kids Bracelet.

God Bless our troops past and present.

Quote From Site: "I designed the Harms Way 4 Kids bracelet in honor of the troops and their families. The yellow beads represent that someone you love is "in harm's way." The red, white and blue hearts represent our love and patriotism. My bracelet will rest safely on my arm until all the troops safely return home. "When smiles will replace the tears and the bell of freedom will ring at last for children everywhere."

With a lot of help and love I am hoping to provide a bracelet for every troop and their family members. I am also giving them to anyone that would like to show their support of the troops. These bracelets are free to all who order."

Harms Way 4 Kids Bracelets

FYI: Worldwide

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
E-mail
How many bracelets you want

This is an e-mail offer.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: