FREE Blue Bunny Ice Cream

FREE Blue Bunny Ice Cream coupon to the 1st 1000 when temp is 80° or above at Central Park. Redeemable at A&P®, Waldbaum's® and Pathmark®.

When they are out of the 1000 for the day, they still offer a save 55¢ coupon.

FREE Blue Bunny Ice Cream

You can also visit www.7online.com, scroll down to Blue Bunny offer.

I have to thank Colleen who said she can't believe I didn't have this posted already. Both of us had received this last year and she knows what an ice cream fanatic I am.

FYI: Offer valid 7/11/08 - 8/7/08

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
E-mail

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great info! I’d like to share a freebie that I just came across, Philadelphia Cream Cheese is having a free Give Away! The first 50 will get a coupon for a FREE Philly original Brick or Regular Soft Cream Cheese. Enjoy!