Java Log Sample

"The new Java-Log® eco-friendly all natural firelogs are in step with consumer demand for healthier homes that include cleaner-burning fireplace products. Made from 100 percent renewable resources, the new firelogs produce up to 80 percent fewer emissions and ash residue compared with traditional wood logs.

For samples, please contact Mike Rush at 617.585.5792 or mrush@360publicrelations.com."

** Thank you Heather and Artie **

FYI: USA and Canada

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
E-mail

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Christine said...

This is not a valid freebie... got an email back, only for media with credentials. I'll be happy to forward the email if you'd like

Faith said...

Hi Christine, I didn't even get that e-mail, can you let me see it. I am also going to try to send a request to java-loginfo@jardenhomebrands.com

If you try that address please let me know. You can send e-mail to me by clicking on the e-mail link on top left hand side of this blog. Thanks!

Sammie