Free Don't let California Go To Pot Bumper Sticker

"Studies show marijuana is a gateway drug to cocaine and meth. Teens and young adults are especially at risk from today's potent, mind-altering marijuana, which can permanently damage their developing brains and young lungs. If pot is legalized, your health and auto insurance will likely cost more because increased addictions, accidents, and drug rehab will burden all Californians. “Drugged driving” will become commonplace. It will be a new "right" to get high on marijuana at work, even in transportation jobs."

Send me my no-mess Don't let California Go To Pot Bumper Sticker

FYI: USA> Limit one sticker per person.

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
E-mail
Confirm e-mail
Free bumper sticker box
Two opt in boxes

After registration form was sent: "Thank you for pledging to oppose the legalization of marijuana in California! If you requested your high-quality, no-messy-removal color bumper sticker, it's on its way to you."

Tech Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opinions are one thing, this is disinformation on the scale of the "death panels will kill your grandma" if Obamacare becomes law lunacy. If it takes a lie to argue for your point of view, your point of view needs to be rethought. I'm sorry to see this blog becoming politicized, particularly when it is one sided and especially when it is factually questionable. That would be the case if it was coming from a left leaning blogger as well. I don't live in California or even know anyone who uses pot but I don't like being exposed to this sort of thing when I'm only looking for free things I can use. I can find the same free stuff elsewhere with the politics filtered out.

Faith said...

Hello Anonymous and thanks for your comment. PLEASE don't shoot the messenger. Because I post something here on Freebie Fanatics, doesn't mean I side on an issue or that this blog has become politicized. I post freebies that I find. It has nothing to do with me liking the freebie or not. I just post freebie offers for others to request if they want.

My view in politics is I DON"T HAVE ONE. I don't live in California, nor do I smoke pot or want to smoke pot. If someone wants to smoke, that's their choice, it has nothing to do with me.

If you don't like the freebie offer, just skip to the next offer, I post plenty of them. I bet many other freebie websites have posted the same offer (just Google it).

Sorry if your offended but as I stated, I just post free samples and offers, doesn't mean I agree with them.

Thanks for your comment and for visiting Freebie Fanatics.

Sammie