Free AskDaveTaylor Stickers

From the Ask Dave Taylor blog: "Okay, it's my blog so I can post what I want, right? Great. Here's what's brewing right now: I'm in a competition for a new iPad 2 and you, dear AskDaveTaylor reader, can help me out. Better yet, it's really easy: vote for my picture on Facebook and if I get the most votes I win!

To make this a win for you too, everyone who "likes" my photo then emails me their Facebook account name and mailing address (to d1taylor @ gmail.com), will receive TWO super-cool AskDaveTaylor Stickers.

You'll need to have a Facebook account for this - it's all happening on Facebook"

FYI: USA

What do I have to provide:

Sign Up or Log In to Facebook
Like button on the Integracon fan page
Like on my funny astronaut photo
Name/Address
E-mail

Tech Tags:

No comments: