3 Free My Coke Rewards Points

"Answer trivia questions and earn 3 points. Don't worry about getting them all right; you'll get points just for participating, so have fun."

Sign up or log into My Coke Rewards to play the game and get your 3 Free My Coke Rewards Points.

FYI: "Discover the Genius of Jefferson℠ Trivia Offer (the "Program") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (including D.C.) who are 13 years of age or older and My Coke Rewards ("MCR") members at the time of participation. The Program begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") July 2, 2011 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on July 22, 2011 (the "Program Period") and consists of 3 week periods (each a "Week"), each of which begins on a Saturday at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends the following Friday at 11:59 p.m. ET."

What do I have to provide:

Sign Up or Log Into My Coke Rewards
Play game

After registration form was sent: "Thanks for playing, you've earned 3 points! Enter this code on My Coke Rewards to redeem."

Tech Tags:

No comments: