Free In Memory – MCA Stickers

"Over the weekend, my younger brother Brett told me how listening to the Beastie Boys was one of the first things we shared together while growing up. It reminded me just how much their work and music influenced so many people for such a long time. Adam Yauch contributed so much creativity and positivity to the world, and will be greatly missed.

I made this design and sticker to give away in his memory, and for my brother Brett.

For free stickers, just like the Viytale Facebook Page, then click the button above or send an email including your name and address to design@viytale.com with the subject line "PLEASE SEND ME FREE MCA STICKERS!"

FYI: USA.

What do I have to provide:

Sign Up or Login to Facebook
LIKE Viytale
Name/Address
E-mail



Tech Tags:

No comments: